Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released notification to recruit candidates to fill total 30 vacancies of Project Engineer Post. The interested candidates can utilize this career opportunity by filling the application form on or before 31st January 2020. The aspirants can submit their application online through its official website https://bel-india.com/ by clicking on the link available.
Bharat Electronics Limited is a state-owned Aerospace and Defense company established in 1954, Bangalore (Karnataka). The complete details of Project Engineer Jobs, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus Release of Admit Card and Answer Key will be given through this article.
Overview of BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2020
|BEL Recruitment 2020 Highlights|
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Name of the Post||Project Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Leh and J&K|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Last date to Submit Application Form||31st January, 2020|
BEL Project Engineer Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Engineer (Civil)||14|
|Project Engineer (Mechanical)||10|
|Project Engineer (Electronics)||06|
Category-Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||2|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||8|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||4|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||2|
|NOTE: 3% of the released posts will be reserved for Person with Disability (PwD)|
Application Fee for Bharat Electronics Limited Vacancy 2020
The applicants can pay the application fee to appear in the BEL examination by SBI collect (online mode or SBI Branch) as per their category wise. The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once deposited by the candidate. So, check out the application fee category wise in the table mentioned below:
|For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ST/ PwD Candidates||No Fee|
|NOTE: Application fee can be paid SBI Collect (by Online mode or through SBI Branch)|
Eligibility Criteria of BEL Project Engineer Jobs 2020
Candidates who want to apply for the defined posts in BEL jobs must fulfill the eligibility criteria to be qualified for recruitment process. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected from the recruitment process. The Eligibility criteria for the BEL Jobs are as follows:
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
Educational Qualification for BEL Jobs 2020
Candidates must have the following educational qualification to be eligible for the Project Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited:
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Project Engineer||BE/ B.Tech in Civil/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical from a recognized Institute/ University.First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwD candidates.Candidates must have minimum of 2 years of industry experience in relevant post qualification.|
|NOTE: The method to convert CGPA to percentage must have to be attached.|
Age Limit for Bharat Electronics Limited Project Engineer Job 2020
Check all the details regarding age limit to apply for BEL Vacancies:
|Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020)|
|Maximum Age||Maximum 40 Years|
|Relaxation in Age Limit|
|For OBC||03 Years|
|For SC/ ST||05 Years|
|For PwD Candidates||10 Years|
Selection Process for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020
The selection of the eligible candidate will be done on the basis of overall performance in the following rounds:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
In the selection procedure for the post of Project Engineer in BEL recruitment, the applicants will be called for interview based on their overall performance in written examination with also keeping in view the number of vacancies. Both Written Examination and Interview is performance is taken into account in making final Merit List for the defined Post. For more information about Selection process of BEL recruitment, visit the official website.
BEL Project Engineer Pay Scale
All those candidates who will get selected in the BEL exam 2020 will be appointed on the following Pay Scale:
|The selected candidates will be engaged for an initial period of 2 years that can be extended up to maximum of 4 years based on Project requirement and performance of the individual. Candidates will be paid consolidated amount of Rs. 35,000/- per month for 1st year and Rs. 40,000/- per month for 2nd year. In case of extension of contract, the salary shall be Rs. 45,000/- per month for 3rd year and 50,000/- per month for 4th year.|
Documents required to fill BEL Project Engineer Online Form 2020
- 10th Standard Mark sheet (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E/ B.Tech Degree Certificate
- All Semester Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate in case of candidates belongings to OBC/PwD/ SC/ST. The candidates claiming reservation of any categories must submit the certificate in the prescribed format.
- Post Qualification Work Experience Certificate. In case the current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of appointment, latest salary slip and Employee ID proof should compulsory attached.
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
Guidelines for the Candidates before Appling BEL Online Form 2020
- The Selected candidates of General Category are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of Rupees Two Lakhs and submit the same at the time of joining. Along with that, a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be deducted from the remuneration indicated for the expenses like attire allowance, footwear allowance, medical insurance premium, stitching charges, etc.
- The Candidates must have at least one valid email id, which is compulsory to be filled in the application form, to get information about the written test and interview.
- The Candidates who are working in any PSUs/ Government Organizations must have to submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
- Only the Candidates belong to India can apply for the defined post.
How to Fill Online Application Form for BEL Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of BEL by clicking on the link mentioned above.
- Download the application form by clicking on the link available on the website.
- Filled the application form correctly and submit it through post to Manager (HR/MR&MS), Bharat Electronics Ltd., Jalahalli PO, Bangalore 560013 along with all necessary documents before 31st January 2020.
Admit Card for Bharat Electronics Limited Job 2020
The Bharat Electronics Limited will upload the Admit Cards or Hall Tickets of the selected candidates on the official website. All the participating candidates are advised to collect their BEL Admit Card 2020 to attend the Project Engineer exam for sitting in the examination hall, otherwise aspirants will not be allowed to the examination hall without proper admit card.
Along with the Admit cards, the candidates must carry one valid ID proof like Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport or PAN Card, etc. in original as well as photocopy of the ID. The Admit Card contains candidate details like Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Date of Birth, Photograph, Signature, and Address of examination centre allotted. There is not TA or DA will be paid by the recruiting authority for appearing in the written test. All the eligible candidates will be informed about the release of Admit card for BEL exams 2020 by e-mail or SMS to download it from website.
How to Get Latest and Free Job Alert for BEL Recruitment 2020?
The Candidates who are seeking their career in BEL Project Engineer Jobs can get free and latest alerts on Job Notification, Vacancies, Application Form filling date, Results etc. through our website www.exampitara.com for all necessary information. Above all the Job portals, Exampitara aim to serve the best and timely information of every sarkari naukri, sarkari jobs and all competitive examinations. Jobseekers can follow us on our Social media links on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn in order to get latest updates about the exam.